The Bowling Green Falcons (8-8, 1-4 MAC) will face a three-game road losing match against the Northern Illinois Huskies (5-8, 2-1 MAC) on Tuesday, January 18, 2022. to break the streak. NIU calling center. The match airs at 8 p.m. ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a bet on the Falcons’ ( to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Huskies ().
The bets in this article reflect the odds as of January 17, 2022 at 6:07 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most current rules for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Bowling Green vs Northern Illinois Betting Odds
Bowling Green Violation Vs. Defense of Northern Illinois
|Bowling Green Violation||Statistics (Rank)||Defense of Northern Illinois|
|83.4 (7)||Points/Gm||69.0 (188)|
|75.3 (23)||Property/Game||69.5 (177)|
|43.4 (224)||Field target %||42.9 (195)|
|35.0 (114)||3PT %||30.8 (82)|
|50.1 (205)||Effective FG%||48.4 (158)|
|54.1 (179)||Real withdrawal %||52.2 (201)|
Northern Illinois Attack Vs. Bowling Green Defense
|Northern Illinois Offense||Statistics (Rank)||Bowling Green Defense|
|59.4 (351)||Points/Gm||77.2 (336)|
|67.4 (249)||Property/Game||74.5 (330)|
|39.0 (344)||Field target %||42.3 (162)|
|33.8 (177)||3PT %||32.7 (166)|
|44.8 (340)||Effective FG%||49.4 (210)|
|48.6 (322)||Real withdrawal %||53.4 (254)|
Bowling Green Betting Insights
- Bowling Green has set a 9-5-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Falcons were favored four times this season with 6 or more points and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- This season, 11 of Bowling Green’s 14 games have exceeded the point total so far.
- In 11 of 14 games this season, Bowling Green and his opponents have combined more than 147.5 points.
- Falcons matches this year have an average total of 151.3, 3.8 more points than the over/under points of this match.
Northern Illinois Betting Insights
- Northern Illinois has covered 11 times in 13 matchups with a spread this year.
- The Huskies have won each of their nine games this season as an underdog by at least six points.
- In total, five games in Northern Illinois have gone over the points total this year.
- Northern Illinois has only scored more than 147.5 points with its opponent once this season.
- Huskies games averaged 133.7 points this season, 13.8 less than this game’s point total.
College Basketball Pools
$20 Free Play on First Deposit
Plus a 20% down to $500
To claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRY
With a bet of $5
Bet $5 and Get 2 Free Entries (NFL & NBA) Or
Get $5 Free With Signup + 20% Up To $500 With Deposit
Watch sports, play fantasy, win money!
To claim: Click Play Now
Bowling Green Key players
- The Falcons points and rebounds leader is Daeqwon Plowden. He averages 16.1 points per game and 7.3 rebounds.
- Bowling Green’s assists leader is Samari Curtis, averaging 2.9 per game.
- Trey Diggs is the best three-point shooter for the Falcons, hitting 2.5 per game.
- Myron Gordon leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Plowden collects 1.4 blocks per game to speed up Bowling Green.
Northern Illinois Key Players
- Keshawn Williams owns the Huskies top spot with 13.3 points per game and also scores on 2.6 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game.
- Anthony Crump (4.5 rebounds per game) and Kaleb Thornton (3.1 assists per game) are the Northern Illinois leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Trendon Hankerson leads the Huskies when shooting from outside the arc, averaging 2.1 threes made per game.
- No one in Northern Illinois is taking more steals than Hankerson (1.9 per game) or blocking more shots than Chinedu Okanu (1.0 per game).