• VFW Luncheon, 11am-2pm, 928-855-5374.
• VFW Bar Bingo every Tuesday night at 6 pm, Texas Hold’em, Tuesdays at 10 am Info: 928-855-5374.
• Eagles Aerie 4299, lunch 11am-2pm, dinner 4pm-7pm, 928-855-1234.
• DAV Service Officer for claims assistance. 9:30 a.m. to noon. 2001 College Drive, 928-855-0356
• Our Lady of the Lake Community Soup Kitchen, 1975 Daytona Drive. Dinner 4 to 5:30 pm
• Republican’s Men’s Club 7 am Every Tuesday at Makai cafe for breakfast meeting. Fourth Tuesday every month noon lunch meeting. Info: 714-234-6744
• Elks Lodge: Taco Tuesday Lunch, 11am-2pm, Dinner, 4-7pm
• Lake Havasu Community Choir Practice, 6 to 8 pm at the LH High School choir room, every Tuesday September through March. Info: 619-993-9262.
• Loyal Order of the Moose, 3279 Maricopa Ave, 10 am Lunch served Mon-Fri, hot dogs. Info: 928-855-0290.
• Lighthouse Club meets at 5 pm on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at the Lake Havasu Yacht Club, 631 London Bridge Road. All are welcome.
• Mohave County Library, 9:30 am to 10:30 am Toddler Sunshine Hour for those aged 2-5 years. Practicing early literacy, music and movement. Contact Bryan Freiberg for more info at: 928-453-0718.
• Medicare 101 seminar, May 24, 1p.m.-2p.m., Lake Havasu City Library, Meeting Room A. Todd Walker is a Medicare insurance specialist who will present information regarding Medicare and will answer questions. RSVP to Todd Walker at 928-362-0646 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Mohave County Senior Center, 450 South Acoma Blvd, Party Bridge, 12:30 pm Hand/Foot 12:30 pm Line Dancing, 8:50 am for advanced. 9:50 for improver, 10:50 for beginner, Billiards 8 am to 3:30 pm
American Legion Post 81, Bread Bowl dinner 5pm – 7pm, 10am Karaoke 6pm to 10pm
Christian Women’s Luncheon, 3rd Tuesday of every month. Shugrue’s Bridgeview Room, 11:30 am to 1 pm Inspirational music and speaker. Local feature. $22. Call Kathy, 818-259-4003 for information and reservations. Walk ins welcome.
Dementia Connection of Havasu caregiver support group meeting, first and third Tuesday of each month. 1 to 2 pm, 2126 McCulloch Blvd, Unit 5. “Loved one” care available during group. Contact Havasu Community Health Foundation for more information at 928-453-8190.
Virtual Dementia Tour, 12-2 pm Dementia Connection of Havasu, 2126 McCulloch Blvd. #5. A free 30 minute tour, the last Tuesday of each month, to show how it looks, sounds and feels like to have dementia. Excellent for caregivers and family members to better understand the behaviors and needs of their loved ones. Appointments are required. Please call 928-453-8190 for more information.
VFW luncheon, 11am-2pm, 8 ball tournament, 11am, 928-855-5374.
Eagles Aerie 4299, lunch 11am-2pm, 928-855-1234.
American Legion Post 81, rib dinner, 5 pm-7 pm Ace of Hearts, 4 to 6 pm
Columbian Hall Bingo, doors open at 11 am, game starts at 1 pm
Elks Lodge: Lunch 11am-2pm, Dinner, Ribs, 4-7pm
Loyal Order of the Moose, 3279 Maricopa Ave, Dinner, 5 to 6:30 pm or until gone. Call 928-855-0290 for more information.
Lake Havasu Genealogical Society, Shambles Village, 2126 McCulloch, invites the public to attend their monthly meetings as well as explore their genealogy. Open Tuesdays, noon to 4 pm, Wednesdays, 9 am to 5 pm, Thursdays, 1 to 5 pm October through May 2022. . Free to the public. For information, call 928-854-5447. The Genealogical Society library will be closed beginning May 27 until October 4, 2022.
Desert Singles, Meets at Elk’s Club at 4 pm, 55+, For more info call Ken at 928-855-7874.
Mohave County Library, 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm Family Story Time, for those aged 3-8 years. Info: Bryan Freiberg, 928-453-0718.
Mohave County Senior Center, 450 South Acoma Blvd, Exercise Class, 8:30 am, Ping-Pong, 9:30 am, Pinochle, 12:30 pm, Laughing Yoga 12:30 pm, Billiards, 8 am to 3:30 pm Duplicate Bridge Club, 1 pm at the Mohave County Senior Center, 450 S. Acoma Blvd. Info: Willis Norton, 208-241-7212.