IT’S the last day of the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee bank holiday.
If you’ve not yet had chance to celebrate, there’s still time to join in the festivities.
We’ll once again be running a live blog of street parties, events and other celebrations happening across Bournemouth, Christchurch, Poole and beyond.
Here are just some of the events happening today.
1. Ringwood’s Party in the Park: Ringwood will be holding a big event on Carvers Recreation Ground to mark the Queen’s jubilee between 12pm and 6pm today. Visitors are invited to take a picnic blanket and enjoy live music, family entertainment, food and drink. There will be an inflatable zone, bouncy castles, children’s crafts, a toddler play area and more.
Read more: PICTURES: Is this the most patriotic place in Dorset?
2. Christchurch Food Festival: It’s the last day of this year’s bumper four-day event at Christchurch Quay. People will be able to tuck into food and drink from a variety of traders from across the region. There will also be chef demonstrations, entertainment, live music and more. Open 10am to 5pm.
Read more: Send us your jubilee pictures – and how we’ll be covering the special weekend
3. Picnic in the Park: Bournemouth Electric Sports and Social Club in Broadway Lane is hosting an event for families between 10am and 4pm today. The ticketed event costs £2.50 for children and £5 for adults and includes food and a drink. Fancy dress is encouraged, and visitors are advised to take along a picnic blanket. Visit eventbrite.co.uk.
Read more: All the rules platinum jubilee street party organizers must adhere to
4. Lymington and Pennington Picnic in the Park: A free event will be held at Woodside Park in Lymington between 11am and 4pm. There will be children’s fun races, a craft tent, stalls, live music, a dog show, a funfair and croquet. Plus, an open air jubilee thanksgiving service will be held at 11am. People are invited to take along their own picnics, chairs and blankets. There will be free car parking off Ridgeway Lane.
Read more: Bouncy castles, waterslide and music at Jubilee party in community field
5. Merley Community Party: A community party for residents in and around Merley will be held in the field from 10.30am to 5.30pm next to the Down in the Woods Nursery off Chichester Walk. The party will feature five bouncy castle, face painting, a DJ and live music, soft play, sumo wrestling suits, a waterslide and more.
6. Wimborne’s Big Jubilee Lunch: Around 400 people will be able to take part in the Big Jubilee Lunch. Residents are invited to take a picnic for a party in the High Street where there will be picnic benches to sit on with areas also on the Minster Green and in Willow Walk. Takes place between 12pm and 6pm. There’s no booking and entry is free. There will also be music in the Square.